12.07.2006

 
Good morning...all grey and cloudy.

Hey! It's Pearl Harbor day...it's also the day I graduated from college back in twenty aught one...also, today, my Peace Corps application status actually changed to something to look forward too...an invitation!

So....what does this mean? Ummm, well....as far as I can tell, this means that very soon I'll either know where I'm going and what I'll probably be doing...or that very soon I will have the opportunity to look at what the placement office has offered me and go, "Oh. They can't be serious...can they?" I doubt this will happen..but, I do always have the option to decline an invitation.

On different yet similar note, I'll be having my wisdom teeth cut out of my head next week. I bet that'll be just swell.

Right. I need to go to my place of employment now. Good day to all.

Comments:
Do you need a ride to the teeth yankin' place?

Also, if you get stationed in Borneo, don't go. No one there wears pants. On second thought...
 
I too am getting my wisdom teeth out but the week before Christmas. If you send me ice cream, I'll send you ice cream. :)
Good luck. And let us know where you are stationed. KP knows EVERYTHING about Latvia. Yeah, I didn't know what that was either.
~The Booklahver
 
When ya gonna post pics of your opy-ration?
 
So how did it go?

We'll be in Austin on the 23rd, need anything?
 
i just glad you're not all swollen anymore. now i can make fun of you without feeling bad about it.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?