8.18.2006
Muther-fuker...I'm tired today.
Probably not as tired as Tiny Robot right now, but still...validly tired.
I spent six muther-fukin' hours in a muther-funkin' movie theater last night watching Snakes on a Plane doubled-billed with a variety of SOAP spoofs.
It was a good time, but...by the end...I was ready for my parents to come pick me up from this Key Club lock-in. I can't handle six hours of ANYTHING...
So...that alone doesn't really answer why I'm tired today. I'm partially employed..I can basically sleep in whenever I choose. But, in reality, my roommate and her boyfriend are apparently going through a (yet another) breakup.
This sucks for many reason, obviously, outside of my selfish issues...but, inside of me, I was awoken a total of three times in the wee hours of the morning to violent banging on the front door followed by angry tire screeches...
Yes...I believe I've been fully desensitized to living in the ghetto because even the first time didn't really scare me...I just wanted to sleep.
In other news:
-Peace Corps sent me back my dental records yesterday. Final Decision--->my wisdom teeth need to come out. Anyone know a good discount oral surgeon?
-my brother's getting married. It's so cute...of course, I'll be out of the country whenever it happens...but, I'll cross that bridge when I come to it
-it's hot outside...all the time...my truck has no A/C...how long can this go on?
-the School District started classes last week. So, instead of being partially employed, I really need to step up and start working the two jobs again. Gee...that just sounds like too much fun. Plus, because my truck has no A/C, I'm basically going to have to change into my work clothes when I arrive on campus or become confident enough to go to work drenched in sweat....and lace...
Ok...no lace.
-I'm going to Florida next week. Holida-ay! Celebra-ate! Gainsville, specifically...to chill out with my wily astrophysicist friend and her law school sidekick.
-many other things too...1) I'm moving, in a sense, but still going to be dealing with this house....I should be more packed than I am. 2) My head hurts...I've been an asshole in breaking up with my lady friend...my conscious tells me it's the right thing to do, but it doesn't suck any less.
Well, I'm going to read...I'm determined to finish this 500 page book before it's due at the library on Tuesday...I'm preoccupied with it, and if I don't finish it, I think I'm going to enter an OCD fit.
Probably not as tired as Tiny Robot right now, but still...validly tired.
I spent six muther-fukin' hours in a muther-funkin' movie theater last night watching Snakes on a Plane doubled-billed with a variety of SOAP spoofs.
It was a good time, but...by the end...I was ready for my parents to come pick me up from this Key Club lock-in. I can't handle six hours of ANYTHING...
So...that alone doesn't really answer why I'm tired today. I'm partially employed..I can basically sleep in whenever I choose. But, in reality, my roommate and her boyfriend are apparently going through a (yet another) breakup.
This sucks for many reason, obviously, outside of my selfish issues...but, inside of me, I was awoken a total of three times in the wee hours of the morning to violent banging on the front door followed by angry tire screeches...
Yes...I believe I've been fully desensitized to living in the ghetto because even the first time didn't really scare me...I just wanted to sleep.
In other news:
-Peace Corps sent me back my dental records yesterday. Final Decision--->my wisdom teeth need to come out. Anyone know a good discount oral surgeon?
-my brother's getting married. It's so cute...of course, I'll be out of the country whenever it happens...but, I'll cross that bridge when I come to it
-it's hot outside...all the time...my truck has no A/C...how long can this go on?
-the School District started classes last week. So, instead of being partially employed, I really need to step up and start working the two jobs again. Gee...that just sounds like too much fun. Plus, because my truck has no A/C, I'm basically going to have to change into my work clothes when I arrive on campus or become confident enough to go to work drenched in sweat....and lace...
Ok...no lace.
-I'm going to Florida next week. Holida-ay! Celebra-ate! Gainsville, specifically...to chill out with my wily astrophysicist friend and her law school sidekick.
-many other things too...1) I'm moving, in a sense, but still going to be dealing with this house....I should be more packed than I am. 2) My head hurts...I've been an asshole in breaking up with my lady friend...my conscious tells me it's the right thing to do, but it doesn't suck any less.
Well, I'm going to read...I'm determined to finish this 500 page book before it's due at the library on Tuesday...I'm preoccupied with it, and if I don't finish it, I think I'm going to enter an OCD fit.
