5.16.2005
I've got reservations...'bout so many things...
Oh roommates...we all have issues with them....doors left unlocked...air conditioners left unattended at god-awful temperatures...dishes...let's not even go there with the dishes...
They're so great on one hand, but on the other...
I consider myself a pretty laid back person...
You've consumed my last piece of cheese? That's cool...What? My first born child wandered it's way into traffic? But he's ok...right? No big deal. You borrowed my truck and it found it's way into a ditch out in Manor? Whatev...we'll call a tow truck...
But...wait a minute. You've drank my last beer for the SECOND time in a row this weekend?
That's it. It's ON!
There's some things I can excuse. This...this...is not one of them. I don't think I was clear with my new male roommate when it came down to my beer sharing policies. Let's share...Barney style...whatever is mine is yours.
But...when it comes to beer...I have one, and only one rule...Never...nay, never ever...leave me with NO beer when I think I'm going to come home to at least one...frosty...cold beer.
We now have unspoken Issues.
They're so great on one hand, but on the other...
I consider myself a pretty laid back person...
You've consumed my last piece of cheese? That's cool...What? My first born child wandered it's way into traffic? But he's ok...right? No big deal. You borrowed my truck and it found it's way into a ditch out in Manor? Whatev...we'll call a tow truck...
But...wait a minute. You've drank my last beer for the SECOND time in a row this weekend?
That's it. It's ON!
There's some things I can excuse. This...this...is not one of them. I don't think I was clear with my new male roommate when it came down to my beer sharing policies. Let's share...Barney style...whatever is mine is yours.
But...when it comes to beer...I have one, and only one rule...Never...nay, never ever...leave me with NO beer when I think I'm going to come home to at least one...frosty...cold beer.
We now have unspoken Issues.
Comments:
<< Home
No! Not the LAST beer! Searching the fridge for a frosty one that's just not there is the worst kind of disappointment. I feel your pain.
Perhaps you could rig some kind of electrocution trap for Klepto Boy? Just kidding. But here's what you could do: you should drink a bottle, replace the beer with lemonade, and recap it. Really tart lemonade. That'll teach him.
:-)
Post a Comment
Perhaps you could rig some kind of electrocution trap for Klepto Boy? Just kidding. But here's what you could do: you should drink a bottle, replace the beer with lemonade, and recap it. Really tart lemonade. That'll teach him.
:-)
<< Home

