5.21.2005
I've been feeling blogless lately...not so much as "Where's my blog? I don't know where it went...somebody please...help me!"
But more of "Hello. I'm your blog. How come you haven't been writing in me? Is it something I did? No...wait...it's something I said, right? Why do you think your mind should be doing other things? Am I not good enough to satisfy your 'mental stimulation'?...It's that floozy of a notepad you've been gadding-about with again...isn't it! ISN'T IT?!?"
So, although the computer box has been calling my name, I've decided to avoid it in order to save at least a wee bit of my sanity. Not unlike my relationships in "real life", I have a much less clouded take on a situation when I step back and take a bird's eye view of what's going on . Wow...I just thought of the possibilities....if I were actually able to literally DO that...neat.
So. Because I've been absent, here's what I did this week.
1. I went to the Raveonettes show on Tuesday night. They are the coolest band around these days...Anyone here to corroborate this story? No? Ok. Well I like them lots and now it's Friday and there's still a ringing in my ear. So, they made an impression in my book. IF their style of music ends up being the next wave of music, I would be happy and smiling through those years...smiling in a nice, melancoly, pseduo-angry way....but smiling, nonetheless.
2. That's it. Number one pretty much encompasses my week. Get over it...I did.
Of course, my week was packed with a number of fillers...it's not like I stayed in bed the entire time. Although...you never know.
One of the many fillers, was a random text message I received at 1:56 a.m. Thursday night...I was already in bed...and not far from sleep...when my phone (in it's lame-ass message alert tone) rang in a newly received text message that said:
"Me 2 U sexy ass thing"
Granted, it took me a few mintues of trying to figure out if I had drunkenly initiated this flirty high-tech banter...but, then I realized that I didn't recognize the phone number and, besides, I'm not nearly that suave.
But...it got me thinking...this was obviously an acknowledgement of someone's attempt to make contact...so, what could this first message possbily be? The reply was so very cryptic...I've racked my brain...I want to know.
I've finally excepted that I'll never really know, but I CAN find satisfaction in creating my own reality. And in that reality, here's what I've come up with for the message that spured such an eloquent response as "Me 2 u sexy ass thing":
1. Frog giggin' 2 morrow. Mom's spear will t8k those kickers down. U gonna B there or R U goin' to the GED test? I'd rather be giggin'.
2. Blood's warm. Candles R lit. I have a tortured sense of cre8tivity. But U...U R so clean. U R so purile. I feel 2 many thorns R puncturing my flesh. I think the cre8tor is pulling me towards infinite darkeness...
3. I Belive in fucking Mir8cles!
4. Damn. I wish I was your lover.
That's all I's gots. If you have any suggestions, particularly if they are in referrence to Wham!, I'd be more than happy to hear them. Please...help me decifer the cryptic message...
But more of "Hello. I'm your blog. How come you haven't been writing in me? Is it something I did? No...wait...it's something I said, right? Why do you think your mind should be doing other things? Am I not good enough to satisfy your 'mental stimulation'?...It's that floozy of a notepad you've been gadding-about with again...isn't it! ISN'T IT?!?"
So, although the computer box has been calling my name, I've decided to avoid it in order to save at least a wee bit of my sanity. Not unlike my relationships in "real life", I have a much less clouded take on a situation when I step back and take a bird's eye view of what's going on . Wow...I just thought of the possibilities....if I were actually able to literally DO that...neat.
So. Because I've been absent, here's what I did this week.
1. I went to the Raveonettes show on Tuesday night. They are the coolest band around these days...Anyone here to corroborate this story? No? Ok. Well I like them lots and now it's Friday and there's still a ringing in my ear. So, they made an impression in my book. IF their style of music ends up being the next wave of music, I would be happy and smiling through those years...smiling in a nice, melancoly, pseduo-angry way....but smiling, nonetheless.
2. That's it. Number one pretty much encompasses my week. Get over it...I did.
Of course, my week was packed with a number of fillers...it's not like I stayed in bed the entire time. Although...you never know.
One of the many fillers, was a random text message I received at 1:56 a.m. Thursday night...I was already in bed...and not far from sleep...when my phone (in it's lame-ass message alert tone) rang in a newly received text message that said:
"Me 2 U sexy ass thing"
Granted, it took me a few mintues of trying to figure out if I had drunkenly initiated this flirty high-tech banter...but, then I realized that I didn't recognize the phone number and, besides, I'm not nearly that suave.
But...it got me thinking...this was obviously an acknowledgement of someone's attempt to make contact...so, what could this first message possbily be? The reply was so very cryptic...I've racked my brain...I want to know.
I've finally excepted that I'll never really know, but I CAN find satisfaction in creating my own reality. And in that reality, here's what I've come up with for the message that spured such an eloquent response as "Me 2 u sexy ass thing":
1. Frog giggin' 2 morrow. Mom's spear will t8k those kickers down. U gonna B there or R U goin' to the GED test? I'd rather be giggin'.
2. Blood's warm. Candles R lit. I have a tortured sense of cre8tivity. But U...U R so clean. U R so purile. I feel 2 many thorns R puncturing my flesh. I think the cre8tor is pulling me towards infinite darkeness...
3. I Belive in fucking Mir8cles!
4. Damn. I wish I was your lover.
That's all I's gots. If you have any suggestions, particularly if they are in referrence to Wham!, I'd be more than happy to hear them. Please...help me decifer the cryptic message...
Comments:
<< Home
I would just like to corraborate the lady's story that the Raveonettes did in fact rock, the concert was enjoyable, and they are indeed a wave of the future.
That is all.
Post a Comment
That is all.
<< Home


