5.11.2005
I have something to admit. Go ahead and laugh at me...I deserve it.
I have what could be considered an unhealthy, undying love for the show Sabrina the Teenage Witch. I find myself watching it almost everyday while I eat lunch. Now, it's not THAT unhealthy, I mean, I don't record it or anything...nor do I purchase Sabrina memorabilia...
But, I actually do find this show (that was intended for 8-12 year old girls) quite funny at times.
I think my obsession comes from an unconscious desire to get back to my Clarissa Explains It All days...or more likely my Punky Brewster days (Soleil Moon Fry is just as captivating as an adult in a pre-teen sitcom).
And...a talking cat! Come'on now...who doesn't fantasize about their precious kitty talking? I can see you all ducking into the shameful shadows...
Whew. I'm glad I got that out. Now, pardon me, as I have to get back to watching Ambush Makeover...
I have what could be considered an unhealthy, undying love for the show Sabrina the Teenage Witch. I find myself watching it almost everyday while I eat lunch. Now, it's not THAT unhealthy, I mean, I don't record it or anything...nor do I purchase Sabrina memorabilia...
But, I actually do find this show (that was intended for 8-12 year old girls) quite funny at times.
I think my obsession comes from an unconscious desire to get back to my Clarissa Explains It All days...or more likely my Punky Brewster days (Soleil Moon Fry is just as captivating as an adult in a pre-teen sitcom).
And...a talking cat! Come'on now...who doesn't fantasize about their precious kitty talking? I can see you all ducking into the shameful shadows...
Whew. I'm glad I got that out. Now, pardon me, as I have to get back to watching Ambush Makeover...
Comments:
<< Home
Don't feel bad. I used to watch that show for that very reason---the talking cat. He captivated me.
as for my cat talking to me in real life...i'm not sure i'd want to hear what he had to say. he's a little dim.
:-)
Post a Comment
as for my cat talking to me in real life...i'm not sure i'd want to hear what he had to say. he's a little dim.
:-)
<< Home

