2.06.2005
Is there something you'd like to share with the rest of us Amazing Larry?
So.
I guess it's been a week since the last time I had anything to say.
I took my three day vacation earlier this week...the camping was sadly rained out and replaced by a visit to a friend's parent's lake house in east Texas. This was my second visit to the Winsboro area and it was nice and relaxing. My normal diet of beer and more beer was replaced with white Russians and Bailey's...I wanted to fish and boat, but alas, it was cold and rainy up there too...I guess I just can't win. Apparently, I'll have to reluctantly hold out for the spring and summer.
Cheers.
I had a good time. I really did. But, honestly, all these trips...these mini plans in my head...it's not curing my insane desire to get the fuck out of this town. It's driving me crazy...I don't know what to do. I haven't figured out if I really need to leave or if it's just the fact that I can't leave that's making me want out. Quasi-failures and pseudo-accomplishments are leaving me semi-distraught. It's like I'm unraveling a big cable knit sweater that someone keeps knitting, and knitting, and knitting, and knitting...
You'll have to excuse me...my saving grace for the moment has been quoting lines from Pee Wee's Big Adventure. Why? What's the significance? I don't know!
Ok. Really...I'll stop now...even the cigarettes I'm smoking are growing weary with my antics.
The best I can hope for is to catch glimpses of Super Bowl nudity as I play the pizza fairy tomorrow...
I guess it's been a week since the last time I had anything to say.
I took my three day vacation earlier this week...the camping was sadly rained out and replaced by a visit to a friend's parent's lake house in east Texas. This was my second visit to the Winsboro area and it was nice and relaxing. My normal diet of beer and more beer was replaced with white Russians and Bailey's...I wanted to fish and boat, but alas, it was cold and rainy up there too...I guess I just can't win. Apparently, I'll have to reluctantly hold out for the spring and summer.
Cheers.
I had a good time. I really did. But, honestly, all these trips...these mini plans in my head...it's not curing my insane desire to get the fuck out of this town. It's driving me crazy...I don't know what to do. I haven't figured out if I really need to leave or if it's just the fact that I can't leave that's making me want out. Quasi-failures and pseudo-accomplishments are leaving me semi-distraught. It's like I'm unraveling a big cable knit sweater that someone keeps knitting, and knitting, and knitting, and knitting...
You'll have to excuse me...my saving grace for the moment has been quoting lines from Pee Wee's Big Adventure. Why? What's the significance? I don't know!
Ok. Really...I'll stop now...even the cigarettes I'm smoking are growing weary with my antics.
The best I can hope for is to catch glimpses of Super Bowl nudity as I play the pizza fairy tomorrow...

