1.26.2005

 

When I wake up...someone will sweep up my lazy bones

I'm bored. I'm depressed....and listening to Coldplay non-stop isn't helping.

Usually I can put my finger on something that's doing this to me...but not this time. It's been going on for a couple of months now. I was previously blaming it on the holidays...but they're long over and I'm still here.

I know it's nothing to worry about...I can still get up in the morning, um...early afternoon and earn money. My cats are still alive and the kitchen is free of vermin. I sometimes think I know what my general problem is...I bore too easily. I've known this my entire life and I have yet to come up with a workable solution to this problem...besides not committing to anything...and it's even hard to commit to that.

Oh well.

On the up side, I'm going camping on the beach in 5 days! That's right...it's vacation time again. This is one of the things that I do to temporarily cure my lethargy. My main goals for this 3 day trip will be to collect shells and try to keep the tent from being swept away by high tide.

We'll see if I can accomplish these small goals...just remember: Aim Low!



Comments:
See I think you're more likely to have your tent encased in a sand dune, but being swept away by high tide could happen too.

Hang in there, I'm sure you'll find some new and interesting way to distract yourself soon enough. Now go out and do something fun. I said NOW!

-Abbe
 
Ya. Sand dunes...and snakes and sea turtles. These are all thing that I will have to battle while camping on North Padre Island. Spring break 94' wooooooo! Does anyone really go to North Padre for anything, though? I don't know...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?