11.02.2004

 

Wasn't there something I was supposed to do today?

Rocktober (ok...I know it's lame, but I've had it stuck in my head for the past month) is over...time to take a break from the music and the partying. Ok. You're right. Who am I kidding? But, I'd like to think that this month will be a little bit calmer than the past...so I can gear up for the Christmas madness.

Speaking of which...I saw two Christmas commercials yesterday...dear God! Let's not waste any time!....

As for my Halloween, it pretty much encompassed four whole days...today is the first day that I can claim any sort of lucidity. This is a good thing, because as we ALL know, it's election day! I voted on Friday. If there's anyone out there that doesn't know that today is the last day to vote, they must be living in a small, dark box somewhere in rural Montana. I've been asked twice today if I remembered to vote...each time I wanted to answer with "Oh. Is that today? I could've sworn that was happening sometime next week..." But, I know there are probably plenty of people out there that are just that out of it...so, I'll lay off.

I also get to spend this exciting evening at a roller skating party. My friend's birthday is tomorrow...so it's time to strap on those wobbly, smelly rented skates...this will allow me to adequately eat shit under the disco ball when I try to backwards skate to Tone Loc.

I hope they have a TV there so I can watch the election coverage at the same time...


Comments:
i had lots of ppl ask me if i voted today, too. i had to tell them i voted absentee....besides, how could i vote here if i just moved here two days ago? Sheesh. People are dumb.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?