11.18.2004
Just like the white winged dove...sings a song sounds like she singin'...ooh ooh ooh....Just like the white winged dove...sings a song sounds like she singing'...ooh baby ooh ooh.
Sorry. I just had to get that out.
Sorry. I just had to get that out.
Comments:
<< Home
Hey Mel-a-Rific:
Check this out: http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=509&ncid=509&e=32&u=/ap/20041118/ap_on_bi_ge/pizza_drivers_union
Yea.
You can take me to paradise and then again you can be cold as ice I'm over my head over you but it sure feels nice.
~The Booklahver
Check this out: http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=509&ncid=509&e=32&u=/ap/20041118/ap_on_bi_ge/pizza_drivers_union
Yea.
You can take me to paradise and then again you can be cold as ice I'm over my head over you but it sure feels nice.
~The Booklahver
Sing it Stevie!
I checked out the union stats...It seems like their major problem is getting things started...kinda funny when you think of the stereotypical stoned pizza delivery driver...
Hey guys! Let's start a union! Yah! Oh...what were we talking about again?
Post a Comment
I checked out the union stats...It seems like their major problem is getting things started...kinda funny when you think of the stereotypical stoned pizza delivery driver...
Hey guys! Let's start a union! Yah! Oh...what were we talking about again?
<< Home


