10.10.2004

 

Fab Five Freddie told me everybody's high

Yet another night spent at home...not a bad thing. After working for 10 hours today, I thought I'd prepare myself for another 10 hour day tomorrow...alas...I've spent this evening drinking and staying up late anyway.

BUT...some good has come out of this: I've created my best/favorite music mix to date. It's so neat...I've finally put together a good mix of the new and the old AND they're so closely intertwined that it would leave one baffled...or maybe this is just the beer talking...I guess I won't know until I get real feedback. I can't express enough how long I've been wanting to do this.

God. It's kinda scary how easily I can entertain myself. I find pure enjoyment in playing with loud music, drinking beer and soaking up my last days of smoking in the house. When the new roommate enters the picture, I'll have to tone it down a bit...again, not a bad thing. I need boundaries. I have no parent/significant other/housemate/teacher/boss/counselor/etc to set these limits for me...and I've found that I fair quite poorly at setting them for myself. Hmmmm...does this mean that I've failed the "adult" test?

Though, if I can say one thing on my behalf, I keep my house clean despite the fact that I'm the only one who ever sees it...does that count for something? You never know when the Queen of England may drop by for a bit of tea...or Jesus' second coming could take place my living room. I want to be equally prepared for rapture and royalty.

Maybe THEY would appreciate a copy of my newest music mix.

Comments:
My sorority perfection roommate has our house so eerily clean I'm considering having QE2 and the pontif over for drinks tonight. Jesus may or may not show up.

I want a copy, burn me a cd of your groovy music, oh master of the mix tape.

-Abbe
 
if the rapture comes, can i have your car?
 
Hey Mel:

I'll reimburse you the shipping cost if one of them fancy mix CD's ends up my way. Eh? Ehh? Ehhhh?

When Martians eat cars, guitar solos are sure to follow,

- gerry -
 
Totally. Anyone who wants a copy, make sure I have your address and it will come your way...as soon as I get around to burning a copy...and who knows when that'll be, but it's always fun to get suprises in the mail!
 
" ... it's always fun to get suprises in the mail!"

Well, unless you're Dan Rather or Sen. Tom Daschle.

- g -
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?