8.31.2004
Something v-o-o....anyone? anyone?
Well. I feel spiffy...I just registered for another section of continuing ed up at the community college.
Just remember: When in doubt about your usefulness on this planet, there's always school to delay that thought for just a little bit longer!
Soon, I'll be learning Flash animation...I'll join the other 2.5 billion people in the world that also have this knowledge. I can't wait to put up on the interweb my original ideas of Viking kittens playing rock music and frogs being obliterated in blenders...that'll show em.
I'm hoping this will also motivate me to work on other projects...besides blogs, mixed cds and perfecting my Magic the Gathering annihilation deck. Ok. The last part was, yet again, a lie. I was never able to find anyone besides the 14 year old boys at the comic book store to play Magic with me. Sigh. I believe it was probably for the best.
Until then, I will continue to work...sometimes...and figure out how I'm going to get to ACL fest without being evicted, hunted down by creditors and forced to nourish myself with the pecans that fall from the trees in my backyard. I'll get back to you on how that turns out.
<< Home

