8.15.2004

 

I refuse to take Prozac to get through the weekend

Gah. I wish I had something positive to comment about. But, alas, the past two days have been pissing me off.

I'll keep my negativity short and sweet: 1. my truck broke down 2. the dog I'm dog-sitting at my house has been terrorizing me and my cats 3. I'm having a hard time working to make the money to fix my truck and support myself without a truck...the paradox of delivering pizzas for money. Thank god I decided to do some cash-earning laboring on Friday. I may be covered in paint, but by god, I made some progress.

Other than that, I'd like to say it's been a typical weekend...whatever that means. The only positive thing I can muster up in my mind is that I posses the know-how to fix my own car...nothing pisses me off more than paying some jack-ass $400 to replace a $50 part. Yeah.

On the plus side, I'd like to give props to my all of my great friends...although my problems are so very minimal, the aid that has been offered to me has been outstanding. I love all you guys!

But, despite my bullshit...the August weather in central Texas has been awe-inspiring. If I didn't have to deal with the bullshit tomorrow, I'd be swimming it up in the nearest creek...or checking out the Olympics at my local pub....or sleeping indefinitely.

So it goes...stupid reality has, once again, interfered with my ability to think above it. These problems are simple and and will soon be overlooked. Until then...

Comments:
Hey Mel-a-rific. It's official: you now have your very first European groupie...and when I spread the word about this awesome Blog there will be more trust me. I wonder why no one has ever mentioned your Bukowski-like writing skills before...m.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?