8.29.2004

 

Hey! What's that over there?....*click*

I haven't decided which is a more painful way to spend a Sunday morning: 1. in a church filled with song and love OR 2. nursing a wicked hangover....actually, I'm being dramatic...it's not that wicked.

I did manage to get out and rent a movie...and I think that's as far as I'm making it today. When I returned from the store, I found my roommate gathering up all her belongings into trash bags while "Leaving on a Jet Plane" played from her computer.

I can't make this shit up people.

I thought it would be appropriate for me to compete with "I Wanna Sex You Up"...It's about time she found out my true feelings for her. Ok. That's just a down right lie. I have no "special" feelings for my roommate. That would just be weird...she's my ex-girlfriend's little sister that happens to be marrying my ex-boyfriend...way too weird. Her finally leaving is another gentle reminder that I need to get used to being alone. I suck at it. I've been trying for months and I still don't like living by myself. Must find roommate.

I've been having this thought lately (probably a product of spending too much time alone) of taking candid pictures of people waiting at bus stops. People just have a certain look to them when they're waiting for the bus. You'd think that it would just be an impatient antsy look, but I've found that it's much more. It would also be a bit of a rush to try to snap a picture and drive off without anyone noticing...but then I started pondering the repercussions of taking pictures of strangers without asking them first. It would probably weird out most normal people...and I'd be easily identified by my truck...is my fascination worth being acted upon at the risk of being labeled a sketchy weirdo? It may be too late for that...I think I'm probably already a sketchy weirdo to some people. If I did it enough, I'm sure the law would be after me.

It's a fun idea though...hmmmm.

God. I need to start dating or something.

Comments:
You may be a sketchy weirdo, but you're our sketchy weirdo. Love you Mellenhead.

-Abbe
 
I think that makes me feel better. I don't really know...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?