8.20.2004
Did you hear a banjo?
Oh. I forgot to tell you. I'm leaving again....I'll be back on Tuesday or maybe Monday....I haven't decided yet.
Oh yeah, could you take care of my mighty cat army again? I swear, this will be the last time I ask you for this favor. Thanks. There's some yummy yummy treats on top of the fridge. I also baked some cookies yesterday...feel free to enjoy.
But if you let that damn yeti in again, we're over. And don't touch my Tom Tom Club album...I see you eyeing it...
I love you! No, not you...YOU.
Yes. It's true. I'm taking off again. My life in Austin is just so damn challenging and laborious that it requires a vacation every two weeks. This time I'm joining my friend on a trip to her parent's lake house a couple hours east of Dallas.
Fishing and beer. Sweet. Sure, I may not be able to pay my bills, but who could pass up this opportunity? Maybe I'll really produce some pictures this time...
Oh yeah, could you take care of my mighty cat army again? I swear, this will be the last time I ask you for this favor. Thanks. There's some yummy yummy treats on top of the fridge. I also baked some cookies yesterday...feel free to enjoy.
But if you let that damn yeti in again, we're over. And don't touch my Tom Tom Club album...I see you eyeing it...
I love you! No, not you...YOU.
Yes. It's true. I'm taking off again. My life in Austin is just so damn challenging and laborious that it requires a vacation every two weeks. This time I'm joining my friend on a trip to her parent's lake house a couple hours east of Dallas.
Fishing and beer. Sweet. Sure, I may not be able to pay my bills, but who could pass up this opportunity? Maybe I'll really produce some pictures this time...
Comments:
<< Home
Not that anyone will see this (i'm probably the only one who would check out the archives section (go figure)), but here is my rant on the paradox of cleaning supplies that have their own ad campaigns.
A person that would allow any surface of their abode to get caked in the kind of filth that would necessitate anything "orange," sold by a porno actor, or sold by an immaculated bald pirate is not going to front the money or the labor to clean said filth.
Its a paradox...
A person that would allow any surface of their abode to get caked in the kind of filth that would necessitate anything "orange," sold by a porno actor, or sold by an immaculated bald pirate is not going to front the money or the labor to clean said filth.
Its a paradox...
Not that anyone will see this (i'm probably the only one who would check out the archives section (go figure)), but here is my rant on the paradox of cleaning supplies that have their own ad campaigns.
A person that would allow any surface of their abode to get caked in the kind of filth that would necessitate anything "orange," sold by a porno actor, or sold by an immaculated bald pirate is not going to front the money or the labor to clean said filth.
Its a paradox...
Daniel...Alonzo
Post a Comment
A person that would allow any surface of their abode to get caked in the kind of filth that would necessitate anything "orange," sold by a porno actor, or sold by an immaculated bald pirate is not going to front the money or the labor to clean said filth.
Its a paradox...
Daniel...Alonzo
<< Home

